Our Haridwar Rishikesh tour package gives you a chance to explore some of the most known pilgrimage places in India. Beside the pilgrimage sightseeing it also covers some of the historical and heritage places visit in Delhi and Agra. Taj Mahal, India Gate and Red Fort are the noticeable places which you will explore during your visit. You can customize the tour upon your requirement.
Haridwar is the one of the most famous place where people from all over the India visit for spirituality and to take a holy dip in the holy river Ganga. This is an ancient city and it is one of the most holy cities in India. The temple is also one of the four places where the Kumbh Mela is organized.
Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package Highlights
- A private and customized tour package.
- Worship at Haridwar and Rishikesh temple.
- Explore the modern world’s wonder – Taj Mahal.
- Heritage sightseeing in Delhi.
Rishikesh is one of the holy cities in India. The temple is located in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is the gateway to the Himalayas. The spectacular River Ganga is like part of the city. Rishikesh is a place visited by several yogis and sages. They lived and practiced hard penance here. The pilgrimage place is world famous as the Yoga capital of the world. Visit Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula etc.
As you all know that, Mathura Vrindavan is world famous Hindu religious tourism place and famous for Lord Shri Krishna birthplace, temple and activates. The Taj Mahal is one amongst the world’s wonders! One knows that it is one amongst the UNESCO world heritage sites!! One knows the Taj Mahal as a Legend of eternal love of an Emperor for his favorite Queen.
In summary, the first day you will arrive in Delhi airport by early flight and drive directly to Haridwar from there. Second day, you will visit to Haridwar, Rishikesh and Tapkeshwar temple and stay in Haridwar. Third day you will drive back to Delhi. Fourth day you will visit Agra and Mathura. Firth day you will back to Delhi. Sixth day you will visit sightseeing in Delhi. Seventh day we will farewell you for your onwards flight.
Day 1: Delhi Airport Arrival – Haridwar (220 KM, 06 Hours Drive)
Our representative will meet you at a location convenient to you in Delhi and drive you in an air-conditioned vehicle to Haridwar. After little rest visit Har Ki Pauri (Ganga Ghat) for famous Ganga Aarti. Evening watch the Aarti on Har ki Pauri and overnight stay at hotel in Haridwar.
Day 2: Haridwar – Tapkeshwar Temple – Rishikesh – Haridwar (130 KM)
After breakfast proceed for an excursion of Tapkeshwar Temple in Dehradun and Rishikesh. After your puja and visit, back to hotel and overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 3: Haridwar – Delhi (220 KM, 06 Hours Drive)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi on arrival in Delhi check in at the hotel and after freshen up proceed for sightseeing of Delhi – Visit India Gate, Raj Ghat, Parliament House, President house. Return to hotel and overnight in Delhi.
Day 4: Delhi – Mathura – Agra (260 KM 6 Hours Drive)
Morning breakfast check out from hotel drive to Mathura. Visit Lord Krishna Birthplace, Dwarkadhish Temple, Birla Temple, Mathura Museum, Yamuna Ghats’s, Bankey Bihari Temple, and Perm Mandir. After excursion of Mathura drive to Agra on arrival check in at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 5: Agra Sightseeing – Delhi (210 KM, 4 Hours Drive)
Morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for sightseeing visit to Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal Close on Friday) after sightseeing drive to Delhi, on arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay.
Day 6: Delhi Local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing of Delhi with guide. Visit Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus temple, Delhi Haat for shopping, Red Fort, Jama Mosque and Return to hotel and overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 7: Delhi Airport Drop for Departure
After Morning breakfast, you are free till your flight time. We will drop you to the airport 3 hour before your flight time. If your flight is late then you need to check out the hotel before 12 PM or pay for the additional stay to the hotel.
|No of Passengers||Vehicle Type(A/C)||Model|
|2-3 Persons||Car||Skoda, Toyota, Tata Manza|
|4-6 Persons||Van / Jeep||Toyota Van, Scorpio Jeep|
|7-12 Persons||Hi-Ace Van||Toyota Hi-Ace Van|
|12-20 Persons||Coaster / Mini Bus||–|
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation 02 double room.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Battery Van your way to Taj Mahal.
- Surface transportation by AC Innova Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Surcharge If Applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Hotel checks in and check out time is 12 noon.
- Base category of rooms in all hotels.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to revise the cost.
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- Above quotation and Rooms availability are subject to change.
- We are not holding any confirmation for the above quotation.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure
|City||Deluxe Hotel (3 Star)|
|Delhi||Hotel Rockland CR Park or similar|
|Haridwar||Hotel SRS Lakshya or similar|
|Agra||Hotel The Light House or similar|